About EETimes Europe Automotive
The vertical Design Centers offered by EETimes Europe connect engineers with expert sources of knowledge, from vendors, consultants, independent designers and application engineers. They deliver breaking news, reviews, product announcements, in-depth product research tools, expert advice and analysis, insights into industry trends, and hands-on how-to details. The three
Design Sites feature an independent web site and a weekly e-mail newsletter.
Christoph Hammerschmidt runs the EETimes Europe Automotive website and will contribute more actively to the print edition of EE Times Europe and should be your main contact for Automotive-related topics.
Christoph Hammerschmidt: Tel: +49 8930779786André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel: +32 27400053
Mobile: +32 477269509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- Jaguar docks on to Intel for next-gen infotainment systems
- Kvaser proposes backward-compatible, high-bandwidth CAN version
- Women demand different connectivity functions in the car
- Continental to showcase first concepts jointly developed with IBM
- Smart cars offer "once in a generation chance" to UK industry, experts say
- EV market is much more than passenger cars - and it's booming
- Electromobility, Formula One and the Fatal Consequences of Bad Software Design: The top ten stories of 2013
- Bosch suggests cars to coast for better fuel efficiency
- Emergency Steer Assistant can avoid collisions
- "Future automotive applications need incredibly more computing power"
- Volvo starts large test with robot cars on public roads
- Field test fathoms out economic potential for electric mobility
- Researchers significantly improve lithium-air batteries
- Linking in-vehicle infotainment and phones at RTOS level
- Battery management chip targets e-bikes and HEVs