About EETimes Europe Automotive
The vertical Design Centers offered by EETimes Europe connect engineers with expert sources of knowledge, from vendors, consultants, independent designers and application engineers. They deliver breaking news, reviews, product announcements, in-depth product research tools, expert advice and analysis, insights into industry trends, and hands-on how-to details. The three
Design Sites feature an independent web site and a weekly e-mail newsletter.
Christoph Hammerschmidt runs the EETimes Europe Automotive website as well as the EE Times T&M site and also contributes actively to the print edition of EE Times Europe. Christoph is the main editorial contact for Automotive-related topics.
Christoph Hammerschmidt: Tel: +49 8930779786André Rousselot, Publisher: Tel: +32 27400053 Mobile: +32 477269509
European Business Press SA, Avenue Reine Astrid 7, 1310 La Hulpe, Belgium
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- The car's the star...
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- MINI giving drivers a peek at 'augmented reality'
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation