About EETimes Europe Automotive
The vertical Design Centers offered by EETimes Europe connect engineers with expert sources of knowledge, from vendors, consultants, independent designers and application engineers. They deliver breaking news, reviews, product announcements, in-depth product research tools, expert advice and analysis, insights into industry trends, and hands-on how-to details. The three
Design Sites feature an independent web site and a weekly e-mail newsletter.
Christoph Hammerschmidt runs the EETimes Europe Automotive website and will contribute more actively to the print edition of EE Times Europe and should be your main contact for Automotive-related topics.
Christoph Hammerschmidt: Tel: +49 8930779786André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel: +32 27400053
Mobile: +32 477269509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- Apple, Tesla, the perfect couple?
- Flow cell challenges litihium ion
- Volvo builds HMI around large centre-stack touch screen
- Bosch returns to traction battery business with new JV
- Daimler S-class comes with MOST150
- Green light for European C2X standard
- Why Japan leads in electromobility - and why this could change soon
- Tesla reveals USD5bn lithium-ion battery 'Gigafactory' manufacturing plans
- One hardware, multiple domains: virtualising is the answer
- What EV charging technologies to watch for in 2014
- Ford demos automated driving at Mobile World Congress
- Renault switches gears to 'hyperconnected'
- Valeo utilizes LeddarTech sensing technology for next-gen ADAS
- Wireless charging standards to be consolidated
- Strong growth ahead for automotive image sensors
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation
- Camera Solutions with Micrel Power Management and Networking
- Deterministic Real-Time Ethernet Platform
- Using Ethernet Applications to Optimize Automotive Electronics Platforms