About EETimes Europe Automotive
The vertical Design Centers offered by EETimes Europe connect engineers with expert sources of knowledge, from vendors, consultants, independent designers and application engineers. They deliver breaking news, reviews, product announcements, in-depth product research tools, expert advice and analysis, insights into industry trends, and hands-on how-to details. The three
Design Sites feature an independent web site and a weekly e-mail newsletter.
Christoph Hammerschmidt runs the EETimes Europe Automotive website as well as the EE Times T&M site and also contributes actively to the print edition of EE Times Europe. Christoph is the main editorial contact for Automotive-related topics.
Christoph Hammerschmidt: Tel: +49 8930779786André Rousselot, Publisher: Tel: +32 27400053 Mobile: +32 477269509
European Business Press SA, Avenue Reine Astrid 7, 1310 La Hulpe, Belgium
- Bosch seeks to hire thousands of engineers
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Opel develops headlight control through eye-tracking
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- Bosch CEO predicts cheaper batteries, networked traffic
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Bosch to launch business unit for motorbike electronics
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Nvidia computer as processing hub for self-driving cars
- Infineon, GE invest in deterministic networking technology
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation