ExhibitionsNovember 24, 2015 - Exhibitions SPS IPC Drives - Nuremberg SPS IPC Drives is Europe's leading exhibition for electric automation where you’ll be able to meet suppliers of electric automation technology from around the world. Read more October 06, 2015 - Exhibitions SEMICON Europa - Dresden SEMICON Europa 2015 will be held in Dresden, Germany, continuing the new long-term strategy for the event to rotate in alternate years between Grenoble and Dresden, two of Europe's largest microelectronics clusters. Read more September 07, 2015 - Exhibitions European Microwave Week - Paris Taking place in Paris from the 7th to the 10th of September 2015, the 45th European Microwave Conference (EuMC) represents the main event in the European Microwave Week 2015, the largest event in Europe dedicated to microwave components, systems and technology. Read more June 30, 2015 - Exhibitions 5th European PEFC & H2 Forum – Lucerne Covering topics such as Hydrogen fuel cells, direct alcohol fuel cells such as DMFCs or microbial fuel cells, as well as the production and storage of hydrogen, the 5th European PEFC & H2 Forum will take place in Lucerne, from the 30th of June to the 3rd of July 2015 at the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Luzern KKL in Switzerland. Read more May 19, 2015 - Exhibitions PCIM Europe - Nuremberg PCIM (Power Conversion Intelligent Motion) is Europe's leading meeting-point for specialists in power electronics and its applications in intelligent motion, renewable energy and energy management. From 19 – 21 May 2015, the industry's key international players will meet in Nuremberg. Get up-to-the-minute information on the newest trends and developments as well as state of the art solutions for your most challenging problems. Read more May 19, 2015 - Exhibitions Sensor+Test 2015 - Nuremberg After three trade-fair days with many visitors, the 21st SENSOR+TEST Measuring Fair in Nürnberg came to a successful conclusion. Read more May 05, 2015 - Exhibitions CWIEM - Berlin This year's CWIEME (Coil Winding, Insulation & Electrical Manufacturing Exhibition) will take place across six halls at the Messe Berlin, Germany on the 5-7th May. Read more
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- Infineon, GE invest in deterministic networking technology
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- The car's the star...
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- MINI giving drivers a peek at 'augmented reality'
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation