NewsMotor pre-driver chip meets ASIL-D April 02, 2015 Meeting the highest safety level (ASIL-D) in the nomenclature of functional safety standard ISO 26262, Toshiba Electronics’ brushed motor pre-driver IC TB80507FG is suited for even the most critical applications in cars such as power steering. Read more MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar April 01, 2015 Amidst the advance of Ethernet AVB in most domains of the car, the MOST infotainment bus is clearly in a defensive position. As a countermeasure the MOSTCO plans to introduce the integration of the MOST bus with the Autosar software environment at the upcoming MOST Forum industry meeting on April 21. ... Read more How will deep learning change SoCs? March 31, 2015 Deep Learning is already changing the way computers see, hear and identify objects in the real world. Read more Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer March 31, 2015 Automated driving is ante portas – but how will the computers look like that steer the vehicles through the evening rush hour and across the high-speed autobahn? Audi now introduced the electronic brain of future self-driving cars. Read more LG Chem clinches lithium-ion battery contract for the e-Smart March 31, 2015 South Korea's LG Chem says the company has signed a deal with Germany's Daimler AG to be the sole lithium-ion battery supplier for the car maker's new model of its compact Smart electric vehicles, which will be launched in 2016. Read more Multi-channel synchronous buck converter with PMBus interface March 31, 2015 From Texas Instruments, this highly-integrated DC/DC converter for space-constrained automotive and communication applications features up to 95% efficiency Read more KIT, Schaeffler optimise power steering for electric cars March 31, 2015 Power steering, this ubiquitous feature that greatly facilitates parking our vehicles, obtains its power from the vehicle’s engine. But how about electric cars? In this case, power steering draws its power from the battery - and contributes to reduce the vehicle’s driving range. A joint research project ... Read more Verification tool automatically generates test cases March 30, 2015 The DANA software framework helps developers of infotainment and driver assistance systems to get faster to reliable results in that it automatically generates test cases for the interfaces used in the respective project. The platform also facilitates regression tests. Read more Smart power switch replaces discretes in powertrain and automotive body electronics March 27, 2015 Texas Instruments’ smart, high-side power switch has programmable current limit, provides the highest level of current sense, and accurate diagnostics, without calibration. Read more TTI now supports Molex' Imperium connector system March 27, 2015 Distributor TTI is now stocking the new Molex Imperium High Voltage/High Current Connector System in Europe. Read more
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- The car's the star...
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- MINI giving drivers a peek at 'augmented reality'
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation