New productsNew trigger options for scopes target automotive developers April 17, 2015 With additional trigger options for its DLM2000 and DLM4000 mixed-signal oscilloscopes, Yokogawa targets promising markets in the booming automotive electronics industry. These trigger options support in the first place the CAN FD and SENT protocols for in-vehicle data bus systems. Read more Digi-Key has Würth automotive-rated magnetic products on stock April 14, 2015 Designers of highly reliable electronic control units in vehicles now have access to the AEC-Q200 certified magnetic products from Würth Electronics through Digi-Key’s distribution channels. The US-based distributor stocks the Würth Electronics products worldwide exclusively. Read more Wind River/Mathworks link sims for model-based design April 14, 2015 Wind River and MathWorks have announced that they are collaborating to integrate Wind River Simics with Simulink for improved model-based design workflows. This collaboration creates smarter system verification by enabling testing and co-simulation of combined design and platform models. Read more Modular data loggers have 12 CAN channels for automotive testing April 08, 2015 With the M-LOG V3 the IPEmeasure division of Ipetronik offers the third generation of its proven data loggers for demanding measurement requirements in mobile data acquisition. The new version is characterised by maximum power resources for online-offsetting and data storage during stationary and mobile ... Read more Sulfur-resistant golden frame automotive LED extends color stability April 07, 2015 Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd., has introduced the company's most highly efficient/sulfur resistant ‘golden’ Series which is developed to perform even in severe environments and satisfy all the demands posed by automotive applications. Read more Motor pre-driver chip meets ASIL-D April 02, 2015 Meeting the highest safety level (ASIL-D) in the nomenclature of functional safety standard ISO 26262, Toshiba Electronics’ brushed motor pre-driver IC TB80507FG is suited for even the most critical applications in cars such as power steering. Read more Multi-channel synchronous buck converter with PMBus interface March 31, 2015 From Texas Instruments, this highly-integrated DC/DC converter for space-constrained automotive and communication applications features up to 95% efficiency Read more Verification tool automatically generates test cases March 30, 2015 The DANA software framework helps developers of infotainment and driver assistance systems to get faster to reliable results in that it automatically generates test cases for the interfaces used in the respective project. The platform also facilitates regression tests. Read more Smart power switch replaces discretes in powertrain and automotive body electronics March 27, 2015 Texas Instruments’ smart, high-side power switch has programmable current limit, provides the highest level of current sense, and accurate diagnostics, without calibration. Read more TTI now supports Molex' Imperium connector system March 27, 2015 Distributor TTI is now stocking the new Molex Imperium High Voltage/High Current Connector System in Europe. Read more
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Bosch seeks to hire thousands of engineers
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- Bosch CEO predicts cheaper batteries, networked traffic
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Bosch to launch business unit for motorbike electronics
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Nvidia computer as processing hub for self-driving cars
- Infineon, GE invest in deterministic networking technology
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- The car's the star...
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation