Body ElectronicsVentilation solutions boost safety and extend service life of vehicle electronics February 12, 2015 Cars are becoming more and more electrified. With electronic components taking over more and more essential vehicle functions, ... Read more Intelligent Motor Control for Automotive Applications January 22, 2015 Infineon’s Embedded Power devices combine ARM Processor and bridge drivers on a single chip. Read more In-Vehicle Electric Control Systems Using Intelligent Power Modules January 15, 2015 The number of motors used in cars is expected to surpass 200 per car in 2015. As reduced size, weight, and cost will therefore ... Read more New trace sources are necessary December 04, 2014 With highly complex System-on-Chips (SoCs), conventional test methods allow only a very limited view of the runtime behavior ... Read more Feature Rich LED Driver ICs: Enable High Power Automotive LED Headlamps October 22, 2014 The market size for high brightness (HB) LEDs is expected to reach $20.2 billion by 2015 (source: Strategies Unlimited). ... Read more 65V Synchronous Buck Converters with Ultralow IQ July 10, 2014 Power ICs are increasingly playing a pivotal role in the car. Besides high efficiency and low EMI emission, they have to ... Read more What you should know about HBLEDs - and nobody will tell you - Part 1 June 19, 2014 Ed Rodriguez considers some of the aspects of the HBLED lighting market that are not often evident. Read more Using Field-Oriented Control for Electric Drives in Vehicles May 29, 2014 Field-oriented control (FOC) differs from ordinary control approaches for electric motors by providing precise control capabilities ... Read more How venting solutions help extend the lifetime of electronic components in cars May 08, 2014 Electronic components are playing a vital role in today’s vehicles. It is therefore all the more important that sensitive ... Read more Divide by N for synchronizing DC/DC converter clocks April 29, 2014 Dan Tooth of Texas Instruments considers how to utilize a clock divider for producing differently-phased clocks for clocking ... Read more
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- Infineon, GE invest in deterministic networking technology
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- The car's the star...
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation