InfotainmentEMC Protection of USB Applications April 17, 2015 The USB port has revolutionized PC peripheral devices and is becoming increasingly popular, for example in acquiring measurement ... Read more Routing a successful path April 16, 2015 Navigation is a complex task that is becoming more involved as drivers expect more functions. Routing is an important building ... Read more Verification of Driver Assistance Systems in the Vehicle and in the Laboratory April 01, 2015 Driver assistance systems acquire the vehicle's environment via a wide variety of sensors. Warnings to the driver or (semi-) ... Read more The path toward augmented reality with Renesas R-Car family January 08, 2015 The combination of powerful 3D graphics, outstanding computer vision capabilities and optimized video capture to form single ... Read more MOST150 Around View Monitor on a Mainstream Automotive Infotainment Processor November 26, 2014 Around View Monitor (AVM) is a popular application among Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). The AVM system converts ... Read more eTOM goes automotive – what the automotive industry can learn from well-proven telecommunication business processes October 09, 2014 The automotive industry is opening up. With the car being connected and electric/electronics representing about 35% value ... Read more Insights into the Launch of MOST150 in the New Mercedes-Benz S-Class October 03, 2014 This article shows the use cases and realization of a modern automotive infotainment system and makes evident why Daimler ... Read more Answering the call for high performance, high data throughput in automotive applications September 17, 2014 Performance and speed are paramount addressing the instant-on and interactive graphical user interface (GUI) requirements ... Read more The connected Cockpit - a step towards autonomous driving September 04, 2014 Collaborative innovation – or co-innovation – within an ecosystem of diverse partners is fast becoming a prevalent source ... Read more Gigabit in-vehicle communication systems using AGF-harness July 31, 2014 This paper focuses on comparisons of transmission characteristics between the Expanded-beam optics method (EBO) introduced ... Read more
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- MINI giving drivers a peek at 'augmented reality'
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- MEMS based lighting control optimises road illumination
- Why chip design gets relevant for carmakers
- The car's the star...
- Electric vehicles: Driving range decides
- Multicore microcontrollers combine safety, security features
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- PSA, IBM tie Connected Car to the Internet of Things
- VxWorks brings ISO 26262 to the operating system level
- Automotive Designs Demand Low EMI Synchronous Buck Converters
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation