Power TrainWireless power transfer breaks all connections, Part 3 April 07, 2015 Sanjaya Maniktala offers a third part of a high-level review of the current state of wireless power transfer (WPT). Read more Wireless power transfer breaks all connections, Part 2 March 23, 2015 Sanjaya Maniktala offers a second part of a high-level review of the current state of wireless power transfer (WPT). Read more Wireless power transfer breaks all connections, Part 1 March 16, 2015 Sanjaya Maniktala offers the first part of a high-level review of the current state of wireless power transfer (WPT). Read more Challenges in Battery Management for Hybrid/Electric Vehicles January 29, 2015 Advances in battery technology have enabled some of the most exciting recent innovations in the automotive market, giving ... Read more Do electric vehicle batteries on the grid make sense? December 18, 2014 Mike Everett, CTO at Maxwell Technologies, speaks out against the use of electric vehicle batteries for storage in the smart ... Read more How to set-up a knock-sensor signal-conditioning system October 30, 2014 Engine knock occurs in engine cylinders because of improper ignition timing or faulty components. Modern cars incorporate ... Read more Lateral GaN Transistors – A Replacement for IGBT devices in Automotive Applications September 26, 2014 The current drive-train power requirements of most hybrid vehicles (HVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) are met by using Silicon ... Read more Low-cost isoSPI coupling circuitry for high-voltage, high-capacity battery systems August 20, 2014 The isoSPI feature built into the LTC6804 battery stack monitor, when combined with an LTC6820 isoSPI communications interface, ... Read more Electric vehicle infrastructure-based chargers made easy July 24, 2014 Anthony Vaughan of Texas Instruments looks at how designers of pay-to-charge stations for electric vehicles can keep designs ... Read more What you should know about HBLEDs - and nobody will tell you - Part 1 June 19, 2014 Ed Rodriguez considers some of the aspects of the HBLED lighting market that are not often evident. Read more
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- The car's the star...
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- MINI giving drivers a peek at 'augmented reality'
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation