Safety and SecurityAccommodating the needs of ISO26262 in MEMS Gyro based automotive applications March 19, 2015 MEMS gyros and accelerometers are finding their way into many consumer and industrial applications today. From smartphones ... Read more Deterministic Ethernet for Automotive Applications March 12, 2015 Ethernet in the car is a reality today but it’s further technological and ecosystem developments will define to which extent ... Read more Architectures for ISO 26262 systems with multiple ASIL requirements February 03, 2015 The exponential increase in the number and complexity of in-vehicle electronics has transformed the automobile. At one time, ... Read more A Developer’s View of ISO 26262 November 19, 2014 On 31st August 1869 the scientist Mary Ward was passing through Parsonstown, Ireland when she was thrown from the car in ... Read more Protecting the Connected Vehicle November 13, 2014 Connected vehicles, and soon driverless or autonomous cars, represent a brave new world for drivers and automobile manufacturers ... Read more AUTOSAR and ISO26262: A new approach to vehicle network design and automotive safety October 16, 2014 Today’s vehicles contain multiple complex electronic systems, which can cause serious harm if they fail, potentially with ... Read more Drive by wire: Safe at any speed? September 11, 2014 Drive by wire sub-systems in passenger vehicles have been in the news for some time. You might remember Toyota’s recalls ... Read more Automatic radar signal analysis speeds up ADAS development July 20, 2014 In the aim of reducing accidents, today's vehicles are increasingly equipped with technologies that provide support to the ... Read more Functional safety considerations for ADAS designs using FPGAs July 15, 2014 Radar and camera-based applications are now being used to make driving safer. Initially, these advanced driver assistance ... Read more What you should know about HBLEDs - and nobody will tell you - Part 1 June 19, 2014 Ed Rodriguez considers some of the aspects of the HBLED lighting market that are not often evident. Read more
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Bosch seeks to hire thousands of engineers
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- Bosch CEO predicts cheaper batteries, networked traffic
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Bosch to launch business unit for motorbike electronics
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Nvidia computer as processing hub for self-driving cars
- Infineon, GE invest in deterministic networking technology
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- The car's the star...
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation