Genivi 2.0-compliant IVI platform available from Mentor Graphics
Mentor Embedded's IVI Linux Solution integrates graphics, communication and multimedia middleware with libraries, system infrastructure, and management components on top of Linux, and drivers for specific hardware. With its development tools and expert services, Mentor Embedded provides a comprehensive solution for automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their suppliers, enabling them to build the next generation of IVI systems and include open source software components.
Adit, a joint venture of automotive suppliers Robert Bosch Car Multimedia and Denso, has already selected Mentor Graphics as one of their OSV partners to develop a Genivi 2.0-compliant software platform, said Adit managing director Wilhelm Grabow. “We chose to work with Mentor due to their active participation in Genivi and availability of Genivi-based standard product portfolio, plus Mentor's extensive experience in Open Source consumer electronics software product development," Grabow said.
For more information, visit: go.mentor.com/iviplatform.
- Freescale to offer OpenCL platform for ADAS and autonomous driving systems development
- Centralised architecture: Apps as driver assistant systems
- Mentor tackles heterogeneous multicore SoC embedded software development
- Mentor further expands automotive expertise with takeover
- Autosar-compliant test solution for infotainment, ADAS
- Sysgo offers virtualisation for Renesas infotainment platform
- Intel steps on the gas in the auto market
- Wind river infotainment platform is Genivi compliant
- Renesas prepares Ethernet AVB infotainment platform
- Platform adresses graphics-rich embedded applications
- One hardware, multiple domains: virtualising is the answer
- GENIVI 5.0 compliant embedded design platform targets Linux based in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Harman brings virtualisation and scalability to automotive infotainment
- "Future automotive applications need incredibly more computing power"
- Jaguar docks on to Intel for next-gen infotainment systems
- Virtual car key, Lidar sensors and more: Valeo flexes its muscles
- LA Auto Show: Hydrogen fuel cell drive is back
- Researchers unlock potential of phased-array radar for automotive deployment
- Advanced lead-carbon batteries could enable 48V super hybrid vehicles
- Renesas shifts automotive centre of gravity to Europe
- NXP extends NFC ecosystem to the car
- Vehicle-to-X technology: 1.300 km drive starts at electronica
- Eye-tracking, the next wave in HMI design?
- Bosch brings electronic fuel system, connectivity to Asian motorbikes
- Spansion CEO: "Quality happens at the system level"
- TRW power steering system in VW, Skoda, Audi and Fiat
- Advanced wheel hub drive passes extensive driving tests
- Carmakers lead German industry in R&D spending
- Research project significantly improves electronics reliability
- Automotive MCU targets high-end, integrated-systems applications
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation
- Camera Solutions with Micrel Power Management and Networking
- Deterministic Real-Time Ethernet Platform