Genivi 2.0-compliant IVI platform available from Mentor Graphics
Mentor Embedded's IVI Linux Solution integrates graphics, communication and multimedia middleware with libraries, system infrastructure, and management components on top of Linux, and drivers for specific hardware. With its development tools and expert services, Mentor Embedded provides a comprehensive solution for automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their suppliers, enabling them to build the next generation of IVI systems and include open source software components.
Adit, a joint venture of automotive suppliers Robert Bosch Car Multimedia and Denso, has already selected Mentor Graphics as one of their OSV partners to develop a Genivi 2.0-compliant software platform, said Adit managing director Wilhelm Grabow. “We chose to work with Mentor due to their active participation in Genivi and availability of Genivi-based standard product portfolio, plus Mentor's extensive experience in Open Source consumer electronics software product development," Grabow said.
For more information, visit: go.mentor.com/iviplatform.
- In-car audio development platform applies ADI’s A2B technology
- Multi-discipline systems engineering tools for optimisation in automotive and aerospace
- MOST networks get link into Genivi
- Suzuki rolls connected, Genivi-based infotainment system
- Mentor rolls Connected OS Platform for in-car connectivity
- Digital instrument cluster is safety certifiable
- Automotive electronics complexity at tipping point, study warns
- Fraunhofer rolls security platform for cars
- Secure automotive consolidation platform runs on i.MX6 architecture
- Prototype ECU platform speeds engine control unit design
- SDK targets InfoADAS development
- Ford, Toyota mull joint approach for app integration
- The car's the star...
- Verification tool automatically generates test cases
- MCUs target automotive instrument clusters, shape head-up display projections
- BMW funds battery-less solar storage
- Bosch's business fires on – almost - all cylinders
- High-temperature electronics operate at 300°C
- NXP Outlines Autonomous Vehicle Advances
- ST shifts focus to automotive, IoT
- BMW launches energy storage company
- Does your car need to know everything about you?
- Innovative powertrain reduces fuel consumption significantly
- New hydrogen technology could trigger fuel cell breakthrough
- BMW brings laser light to mass market in 7 series
- Automotive platform addresses IoT for connected cars
- Biometrics on the steering wheel: the ultimate life tracker
- Safety-related flaws at inacceptable level, study concludes
- Report: Micro-hybrids beat all-electric vehicles in reducing CO2 emission
- Bosch tests automated driving in Japan
- Automotive Circuit Protection using Littelfuse Automotive TVS Diodes
- A Smart Way to Drive ECU Consolidation
- Autonomous Driving: An Eye on the Road Ahead
- Automotive Designs Demand Low EMI Synchronous Buck Converters
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing