Genivi 2.0-compliant IVI platform available from Mentor Graphics
Mentor Embedded's IVI Linux Solution integrates graphics, communication and multimedia middleware with libraries, system infrastructure, and management components on top of Linux, and drivers for specific hardware. With its development tools and expert services, Mentor Embedded provides a comprehensive solution for automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their suppliers, enabling them to build the next generation of IVI systems and include open source software components.
Adit, a joint venture of automotive suppliers Robert Bosch Car Multimedia and Denso, has already selected Mentor Graphics as one of their OSV partners to develop a Genivi 2.0-compliant software platform, said Adit managing director Wilhelm Grabow. “We chose to work with Mentor due to their active participation in Genivi and availability of Genivi-based standard product portfolio, plus Mentor's extensive experience in Open Source consumer electronics software product development," Grabow said.
For more information, visit: go.mentor.com/iviplatform.
- Secure automotive consolidation platform runs on i.MX6 architecture
- Prototype ECU platform speeds engine control unit design
- SDK targets InfoADAS development
- Ford, Toyota mull joint approach for app integration
- The car's the star...
- Verification tool automatically generates test cases
- MCUs target automotive instrument clusters, shape head-up display projections
- Mentor inlcudes Ethernet into AUTOSAR tools
- Connected Car: Dramatic growth ahead
- Unified hardware/software debug with embedded virtual prototyping
- Wind River shows ECU consolidation, smartphone integration
- Green Hills adds virtualised graphics to R-Car platform
- Position data via CAN bus
- BMW shows automated valet parking with GPS-less navigation
- CFD tool gains sliding mesh, water film and enhanced radiation capabilities
- Continental abolishes rear view mirrors
- Automotive King Redefines Future
- Fuel cell technology approaches in the passing lane
- Automotive software design: The multiprocessing challenge
- Millimeter waves hitch a ride
- Do head-up displays lead the wrong way to safety?
- Ultrasound sensor protects pedestrians
- A different kind of SUV: High agility, zero local emissions
- Opinion: Of hackers and showmasters
- Audi robot racecar, faster than human drivers
- Research project combines valet parking, battery charging
- Audi adds Renesas to its Progressive Semiconductor Program
- ZF sets course to driver assistance
- All-programmable multiprocessor SoC targets ADAS, IoT and 5G systems
- Autoliv acquires active safety capabilities
- Automotive Circuit Protection using Littelfuse Automotive TVS Diodes
- A Smart Way to Drive ECU Consolidation
- Autonomous Driving: An Eye on the Road Ahead
- Automotive Designs Demand Low EMI Synchronous Buck Converters
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing