Genivi 2.0-compliant IVI platform available from Mentor Graphics
Mentor Embedded's IVI Linux Solution integrates graphics, communication and multimedia middleware with libraries, system infrastructure, and management components on top of Linux, and drivers for specific hardware. With its development tools and expert services, Mentor Embedded provides a comprehensive solution for automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their suppliers, enabling them to build the next generation of IVI systems and include open source software components.
Adit, a joint venture of automotive suppliers Robert Bosch Car Multimedia and Denso, has already selected Mentor Graphics as one of their OSV partners to develop a Genivi 2.0-compliant software platform, said Adit managing director Wilhelm Grabow. “We chose to work with Mentor due to their active participation in Genivi and availability of Genivi-based standard product portfolio, plus Mentor's extensive experience in Open Source consumer electronics software product development," Grabow said.
For more information, visit: go.mentor.com/iviplatform.
- The car's the star...
- Verification tool automatically generates test cases
- MCUs target automotive instrument clusters, shape head-up display projections
- Mentor inlcudes Ethernet into AUTOSAR tools
- Connected Car: Dramatic growth ahead
- Unified hardware/software debug with embedded virtual prototyping
- Wind River shows ECU consolidation, smartphone integration
- Green Hills adds virtualised graphics to R-Car platform
- Position data via CAN bus
- BMW shows automated valet parking with GPS-less navigation
- CFD tool gains sliding mesh, water film and enhanced radiation capabilities
- Freescale to offer OpenCL platform for ADAS and autonomous driving systems development
- Centralised architecture: Apps as driver assistant systems
- Mentor tackles heterogeneous multicore SoC embedded software development
- Mentor further expands automotive expertise with takeover
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- The car's the star...
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- MINI giving drivers a peek at 'augmented reality'
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation