New online source launched for Electric Vehicle charging products and connectors
Products available from ecarconnectors have been sourced from high quality manufacturers to provide innovative field proven power connectors which meet global standards and are suitable for national electric vehicle architectures. Three categories of products will be available immediately.
Type 1 Connectors - SAE J1772 ergonomic pistol grip style connectors for level 1 use rated at 16 A and level 2 use rated at 32 A – 70 A. All versions are IP54 rated. The mating socket is available in 16 A, 32 A and 63 A versions and offers low contact resistance. Both plug and socket meet SAE/UL certification.
Meeting the requirements of IEC 62196 ecarconnectors Type 2 connectors also feature an IP54 rated ergonomic pistol grip style plug available in level 1 16 A and level 2 32 A-70 A versions. It has an Insulated terminal design, is CE certified and meets TUV certification. The matching socket is available in 16 A, 32 A and 63 A versions, has a spring loaded locking flap, low contact resistance and TUV certification.
Both Type 1 and Type 2 connectors are “run-over” proof impact resistant, offer 10,000+ mating cycles and have a cable strain relief feature as standard.
Cable assemblies are available for all Type 1 and Type 2 connectors offering plug to plug and plug to socket 5M cables as standard with custom options for cable length, type and colour available on request.
Completing the ecarconnectors range is a commercial vehicle charging connector. Rated from 125 A to 400 A the connector is suitable for high current quick charge use, offers CAN BUS connections and has a matching panel mounted, stainless steel socket for 125/250/ 400 A systems
ecarconnectors is backed by the long established distributor of Emech products, Foremost Electronics.
More information on the complete range of electric vehicle charging connectors at www.ecarconnectors.com
- 45W/channel audio PA for in-car systems with ‘light’ hybrid electrics
- Are next generation EV batteries a step closer?
- General Motors targets Tesla with EV launches
- Configurable buck DC/DCs deliver 8 A from 2 to 4 independent outputs
- Specialist relay carries heavy surge currents for EV/HEV pre-charge function
- UMC to manufacture automotive power devices for Infineon
- Software-Defined Car, IoT and Virtual Car Keys: The top ten stories in 2014
- Industry embraces 48V supply in the aim of bringing down emissions
- BMW, Tesla in talks about car battery alliance
- Isabellenhütte diversifies channels, clientele
- Automotive-qual’d SiC diodes also suit smaller inverter designs
- Virtual car key, Lidar sensors and more: Valeo flexes its muscles
- Supercapacitor innovation promises panel-powered cars
- Software predicts EV driving range based on multiple parameters
- Enpirion adds PowerSoCs to Altera FPGA ecosystem
- Infineon takes the lead in auto semiconductors
- Google opens the hood of its self-driving car … a little bit
- Piloted driving takes centre stage at Audi's CES presentation
- Ford highlights smart mobility, new infotainment generation
- Study: Asia leads automotive innovation
- The Key to a 'Cool Car' Is a Cool Key – NXP
- CAN FD protocol revision in detail
- Toyota boosts electric driving: 5.600 fuel cell patents open for free usage
- TRW kicks the pedal for automated driving, reshapes its electronics business
- Driver assistance becomes predictive
- Cortex-M7 MCUs are structured for real-time tasks
- BMW spotlights advanced lighting technologies in M4 model
- Mercedes-Benz self driving car communicates via LEDs
- Fuel cells in trucks: silent power instead of idling motors
- Finnish-Italian collaboration targets simple, secure automotive platform
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation
- Camera Solutions with Micrel Power Management and Networking
- Deterministic Real-Time Ethernet Platform