New online source launched for Electric Vehicle charging products and connectors
Products available from ecarconnectors have been sourced from high quality manufacturers to provide innovative field proven power connectors which meet global standards and are suitable for national electric vehicle architectures. Three categories of products will be available immediately.
Type 1 Connectors - SAE J1772 ergonomic pistol grip style connectors for level 1 use rated at 16 A and level 2 use rated at 32 A – 70 A. All versions are IP54 rated. The mating socket is available in 16 A, 32 A and 63 A versions and offers low contact resistance. Both plug and socket meet SAE/UL certification.
Meeting the requirements of IEC 62196 ecarconnectors Type 2 connectors also feature an IP54 rated ergonomic pistol grip style plug available in level 1 16 A and level 2 32 A-70 A versions. It has an Insulated terminal design, is CE certified and meets TUV certification. The matching socket is available in 16 A, 32 A and 63 A versions, has a spring loaded locking flap, low contact resistance and TUV certification.
Both Type 1 and Type 2 connectors are “run-over” proof impact resistant, offer 10,000+ mating cycles and have a cable strain relief feature as standard.
Cable assemblies are available for all Type 1 and Type 2 connectors offering plug to plug and plug to socket 5M cables as standard with custom options for cable length, type and colour available on request.
Completing the ecarconnectors range is a commercial vehicle charging connector. Rated from 125 A to 400 A the connector is suitable for high current quick charge use, offers CAN BUS connections and has a matching panel mounted, stainless steel socket for 125/250/ 400 A systems
ecarconnectors is backed by the long established distributor of Emech products, Foremost Electronics.
More information on the complete range of electric vehicle charging connectors at www.ecarconnectors.com
- Programmable Hall effect current sensor
- Triple output LED driver controller drives more than 250-W of LED power
- Uninterruptible power supply guarantees reliable data acquisition
- Automotive power MOSFETs offer space savings without compromising performance
- Charging controller offers multi-chemistry operation for different battery systems
- ICs with enhanced monitoring functions contribute to automotive functional safety
- Fast automotive-grade power management chips reduce BOM
- Diagnostics chip integrates configurable automotive buses and power management functions
- Volvo unplugs plug-in hybrids and e-cars
- Vehicle to Grid frequency regulation revenue to grow to USD190m annually by 2022
- Automotive power MOSFET increases power density while reducing system size and cost
- Electric vehicles drive further thanks to supercapacitors
- E-mobility drives demand for power semiconductors
- Electric vehicle charging equipment sales to reach 4.3m units worldwide in 2022, says Navigant
- Valeo swallows Norwegian electromobility company
- Jaguar docks on to Intel for next-gen infotainment systems
- Interface integrates e-vehicles into smart grid
- Kvaser proposes backward-compatible, high-bandwidth CAN version
- Smart cars offer "once in a generation chance" to UK industry, experts say
- Get your digital copy of EETimes Europe
- Women demand different connectivity functions in the car
- EV market is much more than passenger cars - and it's booming
- Emergency Steer Assistant can avoid collisions
- Faurecia, Magneti Marelli jointly integrate tablets and smartphones into cars
- MOST 150 Star topology interconnects driver assistant systems
- Field test fathoms out economic potential for electric mobility
- Researchers significantly improve lithium-air batteries
- Automotive drives new processor architectures
- Volvo starts large test with robot cars on public roads
- Haptic feedback touchpad contributes to driving safety