News about Nxp SemiconductorsInfineon's secret weapon: Dresden Fab, 48V car battery September 26, 2014 Talk to any automotive chip companies these days. Be it Infineon Technologies, Freescale, STMicroelectronics or NXP Semiconductors. They all share one common goal: Go get Renesas and grab major design-wins from leading Japanese carmakers, such as Toyota Motors. Read more NXP, Datang Telecom launch first Chinese automotive chip company December 3, 2013 Within the past decade, China became one of the world's largest - and fastest-growing - automotive nations. Now the first Chinese semiconductor company dedicated to the automotive market has been launched - a joint venture of Dutch chipmaker NXP and China's Datang Telecom Technology. Read more Software-defined radio processor for car-to-car and car-to-infrastructure communication October 14, 2013 NXP Semiconductors has announced that the SAF5100, the first product from the RoadLINK™ range, is now available for automotive customer design-in. Read more UHF transceiver enables simultaneous multi-channel data reception August 13, 2013 NXP Semiconductors N.V. has introduced a low power multi-channel two-way UHF transceiver with an embedded microcontroller system that can receive up to three channels in parallel rather than sequentially. Read more NXP unveils world's first low VCEsat double transistors in 2-mm x 2-mm leadless package March 11, 2013 NXP Semiconductors N.V. has introduced what the company claims are the industry’s first double transistors with low saturation voltage in a 2-mm x 2-mm DFN (discrete flat no-leads) package.
NXP releases power MOSFETs in LFPAK56 packages to address automotive applications
Automotive qualified dual power-SO8 MOSFETs offers 77 percent smaller footprint than DPAK solution
Singapore as a test bed next-generation congestion management systems
Ultra-reliable power MOSFETs fit in 3.3-mm x 3.3-mm power package
DSP-based AM/FM one-chip tuner drives car entertainment innovations
NXP Semiconductors acquires the Catena Group to focus on high performance mixed signal applications
NXP shrinks medium-power transistors
NFC-ready, universal contactless reader IC targets multiple ID applications
NXP claims breakthrough Class-AB and Class-D audio amplifiers for start-stop systems
New generation of position sensors improves performance of automotive applications
Next generation dual high-speed CAN delivers improved performance and vehicle efficiency
NXP unveils CGVxpress High Speed Serial Interface
NXP teams up with I2IT to set up Automotive Centre of Excellence in India
NXP releases LIN transceiver supports robust nodes in LIN bus systems
30-V MOSFET claims industry's lowest RDSon
NXP ready for mass adoption of eCall vehicle emergency call system
Cars converge on Brussels as eCall trial kicks off
NXP unveils automotive qualified Power SO-8 MOSFETs in LFPAK
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- Infineon, GE invest in deterministic networking technology
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- The car's the star...
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation