RFID SMT antenna with comprehensive protection for automotive applications
TP0702UCAP provide an upper and lateral side protection with co-polyamide polyhexamethylene polymer walls, gamma radiated with high thermal stability, the device withstands up to 290ºC and has a mechanical resistance that exceeds 150Mpa. This antenna is equipped with an NiZn ferrite core with a high surface resistivity over 10Mohm/mm for a highly stable behavior over a wide temperature range of -40 to 125ºC. The TP0702UCAP, is particularly suitable for applications such as tire pressure monitoring systems which requires an excellent performance under extreme conditions, according to AEC-Q200. Four standard values are available, 2.38mH, 4.91mH, 7.2mH and 9mH at 125kHz. Others inductance values and frequencies, from 340uH to 18.5mH, are available upon request.
Visit Premo at www.grupopremo.com
- Combined Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC modules ease wireless implementation in vehicles
- Switch targets automotive wireless over 50 to 3000 MHz
- 2x2 MIMO 4G LTE antennas target transportation and M2M applications
- Smartphone terminal combines wireless charging, antenna and NFC
- LTE data communication module targets automotive applications
- MIMO antennae offer LTE connectivity
- Low profile UHF vertical antenna targets specialty vehicles
- Instant global positioning from XSmall GPS antenna module
- High-Q transponder coils target TMPS applications
- RFID transponder designer´s kit targets automotive electronics
- SMD power inductor series is automotive qualified
- Compact GPS antenna for telematics applications
- Single-chip digital radio receivers support HD Radio and DAB/DAB+
- Bluetooth all-in one module with antenna targets automotive use
- High-current output chokes with planar technology for electric traction
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- The car's the star...
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- MINI giving drivers a peek at 'augmented reality'
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation