Safety library eases certification
The SafeTcore library is based on Infineon's PRO-SIL security concept. The concept incorporates hardware and software aspects including the required safety documentation. The library was generated by a development process according to the standard.
By using a safety monitor independent from the microcontroller (CIC61508) required CPU's and peripherals' self test functions can be monitored.
Based on the long-experience in safety-critical microcontroller applications, Hitex not only offers support for the SafeTcore library's utilization but also for integration into customer devices, execution of required tests including test documentation as well as achieving certification. Thus, SafeTcore along with the Hitex support provides a fast and efficient way to achieve SIL or ASIL certification.
- Motor pre-driver chip meets ASIL-D
- Allegro rolls automotive-grade current sensors, receives ISO 26262 certification
- TI’s SafeTI software development certified to ISO 26262/IEC 61508
- ARM strengthens position in safety-critical applications
- Tool kit is pre-certified for ISO 26262
- Automotive MCU targets high-end, integrated-systems applications
- Sensor package saves cost, meets ASIL D
- Microchip, LDRA collaborate on functional safety
- Motor pre-driver chip targets electric power steering
- QNX launches safety-optimised auto operating system
- Static code analysis tools gain ISO26262, IEC61508, EN50128 certification
- MOSFET driver chip replaces relays in safety-critical applications
- Automotive processor get ISO 26262 ASIL D qualified code tools
- Better performance with new compiler
- Green Hills tool certified for functional safety
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- MINI giving drivers a peek at 'augmented reality'
- The car's the star...
- Electric vehicles: Driving range decides
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- KIT, Schaeffler optimise power steering for electric cars
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation