Sealed SMD power pushbutton switch eliminates need for secondary processing
Designated the PWR Series, the RoHS-compliant and IP65-sealed switches provide excellent tactile feel with quiet detent. Designed with a SMD package, the PWR Series allows single step processing of SMD boards. The momentary, single-pole single throw (SPST) PWR Series switches feature an extended operating life of 100,000 mechanical cycles.
“The rugged PWR Series pushbutton switches are designed for demanding, power applications. These highly reliable switches are vibration resistant, making them ideal for challenging automotive, industrial and white goods environments,” said Owen Camden, business development manager at C&K Components.
The PWR Series is ideal for select white good and appliance main power, industrial panel, automotive, and computer and peripheral power switch applications.
The PWR Series pushbutton switches accommodate the voltage range of 20VAC to 250VAC, a current range of 10mA to 2A, with a maximum contact resistance of 100m?. The PWR Series handles inrush loads up to 7A. The nominal operating force is 7N and operating travel is 1.0mm. Operating temperature ranges from -40ºC to +85ºC. The PWR Series switches are available in tape and reel or tube packaging.
For more information, visit www.ck-components.com
- LTE data communication module targets automotive applications
- Automotive-rated Micro SD cards offer 100x data retention
- Gyroscopic MEMs sensors for car navigation applications occupy 16 sq mm
- The current state of RoHS in the electronics industry
- Automotive-grade hard disk drives in a 6.4cm casing offer up to 320GB
- Ultra-compact high efficiency power supplies reduce parts count by 80% in automotive applications
- Intelligent power modules aim at electric and hybrid vehicles
- Bluetooth all-in one module with antenna targets automotive use
- AEC-Q200-qualified RF chip capacitor is aimed at automotive applications
- 36.5mm diameter, 22mm deep buzzer delivers 90 dB for automotive applications
- Fast prototype production covers electronic and plastic parts
- High permissive current capacitor series targets automotive applications
- Power resistors dissipate from 175 to 300 Watts
- CISSOID selects APC as specialized distributor in UK and Ireland
- Rohm's Ultra-low IR Schottky barrier diodes prevent thermal runaway at high temperatures
- Virtual car key, Lidar sensors and more: Valeo flexes its muscles
- LA Auto Show: Hydrogen fuel cell drive is back
- Noise cancellation: The sounds of silence in the car
- Researchers unlock potential of phased-array radar for automotive deployment
- Consumer chips in the car? Experts demand adequate design processes
- Renesas shifts automotive centre of gravity to Europe
- Advanced lead-carbon batteries could enable 48V super hybrid vehicles
- Sensor package saves cost, meets ASIL D
- NXP extends NFC ecosystem to the car
- Vehicle-to-X technology: 1.300 km drive starts at electronica
- Bosch brings electronic fuel system, connectivity to Asian motorbikes
- Eye-tracking, the next wave in HMI design?
- Freescale extends development environment for in-vehicle Ethernet
- Spansion CEO: "Quality happens at the system level"
- Pixel chip sparks energy-efficient intelligent LED headlamps
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation
- Camera Solutions with Micrel Power Management and Networking
- Deterministic Real-Time Ethernet Platform