Testing hybrid engine technology
Electrification of the powertrain is shaping the future of developments in vehicle technology – along with influence from sustainable energy drivers to push high fuel efficiency or to be compliant with relevant CO2 emission legislation. In addition, key technology drivers are now focusing on improved drivability and durability along with newly applied techniques such as inverter technologies to power the electric motor or used to charge the battery as a result of regenerative breaking.
Read the full article on page 17 of our June digital edition.
- New trigger options for scopes target automotive developers
- Oscilloscope probes operate over wide temperature range
- Precision Power Scope combines oscilloscope and power analyser
- Yokogawa enhances DLM4000 oscilloscope for use in automotive environments
- Input modules extend automotive testing capabilities of Yokogawa DL850V ScopeCorder
- CAN bus analysis on latest ScopeCorder
- Mixed-signal oscilloscope supports FlexRay bus analysis
- Bosch seeks to hire thousands of engineers
- Auto chip market: upheaval ahead
- Delphi selected to build Audi’s autopilot computer
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Automotive lighting design software models perception by human eye
- Bosch to launch business unit for motorbike electronics
- Infineon, GE invest in deterministic networking technology
- How will deep learning change SoCs?
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- The car's the star...
- MOSTCO demos integration of MOST bus with Autosar
- Cypress brings advanced 2D/3D graphics to compact vehicles
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation