Testing hybrid engine technology
Electrification of the powertrain is shaping the future of developments in vehicle technology – along with influence from sustainable energy drivers to push high fuel efficiency or to be compliant with relevant CO2 emission legislation. In addition, key technology drivers are now focusing on improved drivability and durability along with newly applied techniques such as inverter technologies to power the electric motor or used to charge the battery as a result of regenerative breaking.
Read the full article on page 17 of our June digital edition.
- New trigger options for scopes target automotive developers
- Oscilloscope probes operate over wide temperature range
- Precision Power Scope combines oscilloscope and power analyser
- Yokogawa enhances DLM4000 oscilloscope for use in automotive environments
- Input modules extend automotive testing capabilities of Yokogawa DL850V ScopeCorder
- CAN bus analysis on latest ScopeCorder
- Mixed-signal oscilloscope supports FlexRay bus analysis
- MOST – a gigabit data backbone for future car generations?
- Is head-up display future ADAS screen?
- Multi-function integrated FET switch replaces automotive relays
- Automotive chip reliability: A matter of design methods
- MINI giving drivers a peek at 'augmented reality'
- Magneti Marelli revs up F1, motorcycle racing
- Study: Automotive industry leads digital revolution
- The car's the star...
- Electric vehicles: Driving range decides
- Rare earth magnets still optimum choice, says motor design expert
- PSA, IBM tie Connected Car to the Internet of Things
- MEMS based lighting control optimises road illumination
- VxWorks brings ISO 26262 to the operating system level
- Multicore microcontrollers combine safety, security features
- Ruggedized Tire Pressure Sensor Raises Bar
- Automotive Designs Demand Low EMI Synchronous Buck Converters
- Intel helps to Turbocharge Infotainment Systems Designs
- Making cars safer through technology innovation
- Supplying DC input power for HEV testing
- NSR Noise Suppressors: Wirewound Resistors
- Virtual Hardware “In-the-Loop”: Earlier Testing for Automotive Applications
- Open Standards and Product Differentiation