The company also rolls a new release of Arctic Core, open source Basic Software embedded platform for automotive. Arctic Core for AUTOSAR 4.x includes all important new major features in the new version of the standard. The dual-licensing model offers an Open Source model for trials and evaluation and a commercial model for prototyping and mass-production.
The new release of Arctic Studio [AUTOSAR 4.x] version 3.0 includes enhancements and improvements such as:
- new views for Port connections and Autosar navigator
- major enhancements in RTE generator including IOC support for multicore and intra-partitioning communication, complex device drivers components types support, ecu abstraction component types and much more
- style sheet amendments and improvements in BSW editor
- Command line interface for A2L generator and more
- support for the installation of multiple license keys on same work station
The new release of Arctic Core [AUTOSAR 4.x] version 3.0 includes:
- support for Windriver and Greenhills compilers (PowerPC architectures)
- new MCALs for Freescale mpc5567, mpc5744p and additions in mpc5604b and mpc5516. New MCALs for STMicroelectronics F103 and F107
- improvements and amendments in Communication cluster, CAN cluster, Lin cluster, Diagnostic cluster and more
- upgrade to LwIp 1.5.0 in Ethernet cluster
- added generation of ORTI files for OS awareness in debuggers.
For more information visit www.arccore.com.