Engineers across the aerospace, automotive, medical, and industrial automation and machinery industries can now apply Model-Based Design with formal analysis methods provided by Simulink Design Verifier 2.0 to identify design errors in Simulink and Stateflow models without extensive testing or simulation.
Key product features include:
- Detection of dead logic, integer and fixed-point overflows, division by zero, and assertion violation
- Blocks and functions for modeling functional and safety requirements
- Test vector generation from functional requirements and model coverage objectives
- Property proving, with generation of violation examples for analysis and debugging
- Fixed-point and floating-point model support
Simulink Design Verifier is available immediately. U.S. list prices start at $8000. For further information, visit mathworks.com/products/sldesignverifier